Snow & Ice Management
Snow and ice management that's second to none is simply second nature to us.
At Landserv, we proactively manage all your snow and ice control needs. After thirty plus years in the snow services industry, snow and ice management is still an extremely challenging service to provide with unparalleled quality.
Since every storm is different, Landserv relies on a threefold approach to each weather event.
- Before the storm, Landserv rely on its team of meteorologists that provide 24/7 forecasting for coming events. Our fleet of trucks, sanders, skid steer and wheel loaders are staged and readied.
- During the storm, our well-trained and dedicated staff is continually services our clients’ locations while getting an up to date storm track from our weather service.
- After the storm, we monitor the changing weather conditions to proactively address drifting snow, along with melt and refreezing situations.
After all these years, we can honestly say providing winter services is an art form, rather than just a service provided to our long-term clients. Some of which have entrusted their winter service needs for over thirty years.
We're Here For You
Landserv maintains our own supply of bulk and bagged rock salt, bagged Calcium Chloride Pellet, Liquid Brine Solution, Diesel Fuel and Gasoline. Along with an on-staff mechanic, Landserv is a self-contained operation even when “everything else is closed”.
What We Do
- Paved Surface Snow Plowing
- Walkway & Entrance Shoveling
- Rooftop Clearing
- Ice Control on Blacktop, Pavers & Concrete Surfaces
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Snow Removal & Relocation (both onsite & offsite)